HEALTHY LIFESTYLES AND RESOURCESConnecting Harford County residents to healthy lifestyles where we live, work, worship, and play.
COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS FOR HEALTHImproving public health in three key areas: Behavioral Health (mental illness and drug addiction), Obesity, and Tobacco use.
ACCESS TO CARE - NAVIGATION & COORDINATIONCreating a network of care to help keep Harford County residents with chronic illness healthy and out of the hospital.
Healthy Harford is the healthy communities initiative of Harford County, dedicated to the health and wellness of the Harford County community – in mind body and spirit. Founded in 1993 as a non-profit 501c3 by leaders from UM Upper Chesapeake Health, the Harford County Health Department, and Harford County Government – Healthy Harford is a coalition of local government agencies, businesses, non profits, and citizens dedicated to improving the health of Harford County residents through education, policy changes, improvements in the built environment, increased access to care, and improved care coordination for people with chronic illness.
Every journey begins with the first step.
Live Well. Be Well. Healthy Harford
- Parent Support Group April 4, 2017
- Stop Identity Theft in Its Tracks! April 4, 2017
- DIABETES: basic language to help everyone understand what diabetes really is. July 25, 2016
- Ready to Quit Smoking? Great! Here’s How. February 19, 2016
- Beware: “Diet” is a four letter word January 29, 2016