News and Events
Welcome to Healthy Harford’s calendar! Do you have an upcoming event that you would like to post? Send us the info on our contact form and someone will get back to you.
- This event has passed.
QPR Gatekeeper Training for Suicide Prevention
August 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on August 2, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on August 17, 2022 at 6:00 pm
GATEKEEPER TRAINING FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION | Adults and youth 14 and older may register for FREE TRAINING with the Harford County Office of Drug Control Policy.
Key components covered in this training:
- How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
Click HERE to choose a date and register.
Check out our list of fitness links for information on keeping active in Harford County.
Other event calendars in the community…
Visit Harford: A county generated list of events hosted by government agencies and and on public lands.
Bel Air News and Views: Fun things to do around the town of Bel Air and the surrounding communities.