News and Events
Welcome to Healthy Harford’s calendar! Do you have an upcoming event that you would like to post? Send us the info on our contact form and someone will get back to you.
- This event has passed.
Prescription Drug Take Back Day
October 23, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Help us prevent drug abuse and keep drugs from entering the Chesapeake Bay. Drop off your unused prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and even pet medicines for safe disposal from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 23 at any of the following locations:
- Harford County government building at 220 S. Main Street in Bel Air
- Bel Air Police Department, 39 N. Hickory Avenue
- Havre de Grace Police Department, 715 Pennington Avenue
- UM Urgent Care at Aberdeen, 744 S. Philadelphia Blvd
- Wegmans, 21 Wegmans Boulevard in Abingdon
Check out our list of fitness links for information on keeping active in Harford County.
Other event calendars in the community…
Visit Harford: A county generated list of events hosted by government agencies and and on public lands.
Bel Air News and Views: Fun things to do around the town of Bel Air and the surrounding communities.