News and Events
Welcome to Healthy Harford’s calendar! Do you have an upcoming event that you would like to post? Send us the info on our contact form and someone will get back to you.
- This event has passed.
Living Well: Chronic Pain Self-Management (Virtual)
November 1 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Every Monday, November 1st through December 6th, 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm via Zoom
Designed for people with chronic pain to help them feel better, move better and improve their quality of life.
Our FREE six-week program teaches how to:
- Understand and manage symptoms
- Learn how to evaluate treatment decisions and manage medications
- Learn to balance physical activity and rest
- Communicate better with family, friends and health care professionals
- Set goals using action plans
Call Healthlink at 1-800-515-0044 to register
Check out our list of fitness links for information on keeping active in Harford County.
Other event calendars in the community…
Visit Harford: A county generated list of events hosted by government agencies and and on public lands.
Bel Air News and Views: Fun things to do around the town of Bel Air and the surrounding communities.