News and Events
Welcome to Healthy Harford’s calendar! Do you have an upcoming event that you would like to post? Send us the info on our contact form and someone will get back to you.
- This event has passed.
COVID and Flu Vaccinations: Harford Mall
January 15 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until March 15, 2022
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until March 19, 2022
Starting Tuesday, Jan. 11, the Upper Chesapeake Community Health and Outreach team will provide free flu and COVID vaccinations, as well as COVID boosters, to the public at Harford Mall on Tuesdays and Saturdays. No appointments are needed—walk-ins only. If you’re coming for a COVID dose #2 or a booster, you must bring your original vaccination card. Additional details are below:
- WHAT: 1) Flu and 2) COVID vaccines and boosters (Pfizer and Moderna available; no J&J)
- Flu vaccine is available for ages 6 months and up
- Initial COVID vaccine series available for ages 5 years and up
- COVID booster doses for ages 16 years and up
- WHERE: Inside Harford Mall, across from Spencer’s. (mall entrance #5)
- Tuesdays from 3-7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Check out our list of fitness links for information on keeping active in Harford County.
Other event calendars in the community…
Visit Harford: A county generated list of events hosted by government agencies and and on public lands.
Bel Air News and Views: Fun things to do around the town of Bel Air and the surrounding communities.