News and Events
Welcome to Healthy Harford's calendar! Do you have an upcoming event that you would like to post? Register for a website account to add events to our calendar. Already have an account? Add your event here!
- This event has passed.
Facing Addiction in Harford County
September 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm| Free
Join us for a conversation with the 19th Surgeon General of the United States, Dr. Vivek Murthy
Thursday, September 14, 2017
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Bel Air High School
100 Heighe Street, Bel Air
Join us for an intimate and candid “armchair” discussion on addiction in Harford County with a Q&A session including:
- Boyd Rutherford, L. Governor of Maryland
- Barry Glassman, Harford County Executive
- Dr. Vivek Murthy, 19th Surgeon General of the United States
- Clay Stamp, Executive Director, Md. Opioid Operational Command Center
- Jeffrey Gahler, Harford County Sheriff
- Barbara Canavan, Harford County Public School Superintendent
- Joe Ryan, Administrator for Harford County Office of Drug Control Policy
ADMISSION IS FREE – attendance supports your local PTA
For information please contact: 410-638-3333 or email@example.com
Check out our list of fitness links for information on keeping active in Harford County.
Other event calendars in the community…
Harford County Events: A county generated list of events hosted by government agencies and and on public lands.
Harford Neighbors Net: Your #1 Source for Events & Activities in Harford County!
Bel Air News and Views: Fun things to do around the town of Bel Air and the surrounding communities.